Monday, February 7, 2011

68 Years!

This weekend Nate and I went to Charleston to celebrate Nana and Granddaddy's 68th wedding anniversary.  It's so refreshing to see a couple still together after so many years.  They're still in love and holding hands.  I love it.  We took a few photos, but I don't have them right now.  I'll upload them later.

Saturday we all went out to eat at a restaurant in Johns Island called the Wild Olive.  It was SO good.  Connie and I just loved it.  The atmosphere was so adorable and the food was great.  We had a lot of fun and a lot of wine.  Connie and I were gigging constantly.  Haah.

Everyone enjoyed Gavin's company and he was pretty pooped after all the excitement so he took a nap on my shoulder.


Nate and I made it home in time to watch the Super Bowl.  We ordered some chicken wings and then cuddled on the couch.


Nate and I are both feeling somewhat better.  I think our household is finally virus free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment